You may check the status of your most recent orders by visiting our Order Tracking page. This is the easiest and fastest way to get current information regarding your orders. Please note: order information may not appear on in your order history SpeedoUSA.com for up to 1 hour after the order has been submitted.
When you click on Order Tracking, you will be prompted to sign in with your email address and password. The Order History page will provide you with detailed information about your current and past orders.
Most orders follow this sequence:
- Submitted and processing: Your order has been submitted and the information you entered during checkout is being processed.
- Item(s) located in stock: The items that you selected and submitted with your order are available and have been located in our warehouse.
- Shipped on: 00/00/0000: The items have shipped from our warehouse to the indicated shipping destination.
After your order is shipped, your tracking number will be displayed if the carrier offers order tracking. You can click on the tracking number to view the delivery status of your order (a shipping company may not have the ability to track a number for up to 48 hours).
All questions regarding the status of a package with a tracking number should be directed to the shipping company (Fed Ex, UPS or U.S. Postal Service). To contact the shipping company, simply click on the tracking number. You will then be redirected to their website where more information is available.
To learn more about Tracking Your Order, click here.
Tracking Your Order
When can you track your order?
At our warehouse, tracking numbers are assigned, when applicable, to packages immediately and generally appear on our website along with your order information. However, it may take up to 48 hours before the package is checked into the carrier's tracking system. Even though your package has already shipped from our warehouse and is on its way to you, the carrier may not be able to provide any information about your package for up to 48 hours.
Orders placed on SpeedoUSA.com may be delivered by one of several different carriers and shipping methods. Tracking availability may vary depending on the type of item you purchased, the shipping method you selected during Checkout, and the carrier that is delivering your item(s).
Occasionally, orders are delivered via a carrier that does not offer the ability to track a package. In these rare instances, your Order History on SpeedoUSA.com will not offer tracking information but will still offer order status and other details. To learn the difference between tracking information and order status, please read the information provided below.
Finding Your Order Status
The status of your order is easy to find.
- Check your email. You are required to enter an email address during Checkout, so that you may receive emails regarding the status of your order.
- Visit the website. You may sign in at SpeedoUSA.com for your Order History at any time. Information about your open orders, tracking, and past orders is available.
- Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, please contact us via email.
How is order status different from tracking information?
The status of your order is supplied by SpeedoUSA.com. It represents the progress of your order between the time it is placed and the time it ships from our warehouse. Once your order leaves our warehouse, it is handled by a carrier (such as FedEx, UPS or U.S. Postal Service) that may provide tracking information until your order is delivered*. The tracking information is accessible from your Order History on our website when it becomes available.
*Tracking information may not be available for up to 48 hours after an item is shipped from our warehouse.
Emails About Your Order
After you place your order, you will receive email updates about your order status. Keep these emails accessible for your records. Below are examples of emails you might receive:
- Order Confirmation. This email confirms that we have received your order. The order number will be included.
- Pre Order Notice. This email informs you that an item from your order is not available for immediate shipment and will ship when it becomes available. You will not be billed for items purchased with a credit card until the items have shipped. You may be billed for items purchased with a debit or bank card immediately upon order confirmation. When the item is available to ship, you will receive another email with the order number.
- Shipment Confirmation. This email confirms that some or all of your order has shipped. You may receive multiple Shipment Confirmation emails if items are shipped separately. The arrival time of your items depends on the designated shipping method and your shipping location.
- Important notice about your order. This email offers important information about your order, such as: difficulty in processing your order, inability to ship to the address provided, existence of a duplicate order, and cancellation of order. If you receive one of these emails, please call a SpeedoUSA.com Customer Service Representative immediately at 1-888-4SPEEDO1-888-4SPEEDO (1-888-477-3336) so the problem can be addressed.
Delivery Of Your Items
Delivery time of purchased items depends on your location and designated shipping method.
- Items are only shipped during regular business days, which are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. If you receive an email notifying you that your items have been shipped during a weekend or federal holiday, they will not actually be shipped until the following business day. Don't forget that it is never too late to send an electronic Online Gift Certificate.
- Make note of the Availability of your items. This tells you when we expect the item to leave our warehouse. Items that are not In Stock may take longer. The time it takes for the item to arrive at its destination depends on the shipping method you select in Checkout. For more information about Item Availability, click here.
To learn more about Delivery Times and Shipping Options, click here.
Orders or parts of an order may be cancelled by our system for various reasons. Possible reasons include:
- Unavailable item(s)
- Difficulty in processing your payment information
- Inability to ship to address provided
- Existence of a duplicate order
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an important notice via email. It will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. Once an order is cancelled, it cannot be reprocessed and must be submitted again on our website. If you are interested in purchasing items similar to those unavailable, you may contact our Customer Service Department for recommendations.
Customer Requested Cancellations
After you have clicked "Send My Order", you cannot cancel or change your order. Our system is designed to process and ship orders immediately. However, we will do our best if the order has not already been shipped to try to assist you. Please contact Customer Service at 1-888-4SPEEDO1-888-4SPEEDO (1-888-477-3336). Or, if you do not wish to keep the items once they have arrived in the mail, simply return them by following our Return Instructions.
In the event you receive an email notifying you that we are unable to process your payment information, please contact us immediately at 1-888-4SPEEDO1-888-4SPEEDO (1-888-477-3336). You will have the option to change your form of payment or cancel your order.
If one or more items in your order is a Pre-Ordered item, you may cancel that item. Please contact us immediately at 1-888-4SPEEDO1-888-4SPEEDO (1-888-477-3336) if you wish to cancel these items.