Begin to Swim Hug Board
Most items will be shipped from our warehouse within 1-2 full business days, except where otherwise noted. Shipping restrictions may apply.
We take pride in our reputation for quality and value. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with a purchase we'll assist you with a prompt refund. Returns will be accepted up to 90 days from purchase date. The item must be returned in original, unused condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit. No returns can be made on FINAL SALE or Grab Bag items. Items purchased at a retail store may not be returned to our online store.
· American Red Cross Licensed.
· Swim Level 3: Water Skills - Helping a child to develop independent swimming skills with minimal flotation is what theseproducts are designed for.
· A soft and squishy, kid-friendly board for various kicking drills especially back kicking.
· Multiple hand- holds offer various orientations for use, which promotes accurate body positioning.
· The contoured shape fits a kid's body size and encourages hugging it close to the body.
· Grip side handles for front, back or overhead kicking drills.
· Raised hand-holds on the top corners promote open chest position while back kicking.
· Chin cut-out teaches a neutral head position.
· Top of the board keeps the shoulders back for ideal body position while back kicking.
· Textured EVA foam surface for easy gripping.
· Measures: 15'' x 12.5'' x 1.5''
American Red Cross Licensed
The American Red Cross shares our mission to make water safety a priority - that's why we partnered up to create Officially Licensed American Red Cross products within our Kids Begin to Swim Collection.