- Engineered from our exclusive, longest lasting and best-selling Endurance+ fabric.
- Chlorine resistant with superior color retention designed to lasts far longer than conventional swimwear.
- Unique four-way stretch provides body-hugging fit, great shape retention, and soft comfort.
- Helps resist sagging and bagging.
- This new style offers great support throughout the upper back and combines thin straps with an open back.
- Thin straps for maximum freedom of movement and minimal tan lines.
- Perfect for competitive swimming and training.
- Fabric: 50% Polyester/50% PBT.
This style offers great support throught the upper back and combines thin straps with an open back.
Our highest leg cut prominently in our Performance swimsuits.
Up, down, sideways and anything in between - move comfortably any way you want and never feel restricted by your swimsuit.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
LOVE LOVE LOVE
By Speedy Swimmer
About Me Trendy/Stylish Dresser
- Figure Flattering
- Quality Materials
- Washes Well
- Well Made
- Wrinkle Resistant
- Swim Meets
- Swim Practice
Comments about Conquers All Touch Back - Speedo Endurance+:
I Love this suit! I have two suits one I just ordered and one I have had for about a year. The one I have right know is red, blue, and white. I had to get it for a team suit for meets, but now I use the suit for practice. I only like suits that are tight and that have thin straps. If you like tight suits this one is definitely for you. The suit doesn't chafe at all I find it extremely comfortable. This suit is very durable, doesn't sag, and doesn't have any discoloration. However it is not very stretchy, but this doesn't bother me because I like that it doesn't stretch. The suit I have is a size 28 and that is to small for me, but it fit perfectly when I as a size 28.(I still wear it though because it's my favorite suit. :-) ) Other than that this suit is amazing. I love the way it looks, and I feel super cool when I walk around the pool deck with it on. I would definitely recommend this suit.
- Feels true to size
- Comfort vs Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?:
True to size!