Female Comp C-16 Wetsuit
- The Tri Comp C-16 wetsuit is ideal for triathlon and open-water races, helps boost your buoyancy and reduce drag for your next event.
- Yamamoto Y39 Cell rubber - The most buoyant foam existing provides maximum lift and minimum drag.
- Yamamoto SCS (Super Composite Skin) - Advanced surface coating reduces water friction, improves speed and prevents suit sticking to your skin.
- Features a BPR Panel: Body Positioning Regulator thicker panels strategically placed for improved buoyancy and perfect adjustment of your swim position.
- MaxiMotion - Extended flexible neoprene panels for enhanced range of movement during the stroke phase.
- Super Sealed Ring - Inner neoprene ring with SCS coating to block water entry.
- Core Stabilizer - Core stability system reinforces your core for improved body positioning and better control in the water.
Comp C-16 Wetsuit
Advanced Triathlon Racing Suit
Created exclusively with Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene, the C-16 features varying degrees of neoprene thickness for peak performance. The most buoyant foam existing, Y39 provides the highest lift to the body, thus minimizing drag created by the immersed body.
Water friction is also reduced with the Yamamoto Super Composite Skin, an advanced surface coating.
Get what you need. The C-16 wetsuit features our Core Stabilizer, designed for better control in the water and swim position, along with strategically placed thicker panels for body positioning regulation and more.
Extended flexible neoprene panels for enhanced range of movement during the stroke phase.
Super Sealed Ring
Improved water tightness of the cuff. Provides a more streamlined wrist and arm profile.
Body Positioning Regulator
Thicker panels strategically placed for more buoyancy and perfect adjustment of your swim position.