- Features our durable PowerFLEX fabric goes strong after 200 continuous exposure in the pool.
- Engineered to last 5-10 times longer than ordinary swimwear.
- Resists sagging, bagging and the effects of suntan lotion, skin oils, and chlorine.
- Speedo Hydro Bra brings together a more powerful mesh support featuring oval-shaped, removable cups for better coverage and fit.
- Provides underwire-like support without the discomfort.
- Extra-soft plush elastic for a more comfortable, athletic fit.
- Reduces bounce and shifting for a more comfortable workout.
- Speedo Core Compression features strategically placed mesh compression fabric that trims and slims for the most flattering fit.
- Ultraback features wide straps for a secure and comfortable fit, and a high back cut for maximum coverage.
- Moderate leg cut features a middle length height that helps lengthen your legs, while still remaining slightly conservative.
- Fabric: 78% ECONYL® (Recycled Nylon)/ 22% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ fiber.
With a strap design that supports and stays in place, this comfortable back provides great range of motion.
Features a mid-length height.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)
Good web site--great customer service
(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)
- Dries Quickly
- Good Fit
- High Quality
- Casual Swimming
- I Swim Laps Everyday
Comments about Speedo Printed Ultraback (Plus Size) - PowerFLEX Eco:
I'm 36 and I swim laps almost everyday. I have a large body type (size 14), but I am fit, and this suit is great for keeping everything in place. I'm athletic, and it's hard to find suits that fit someone who is bigger (especially in the chest!) but who swims athletically. This suit has been great for my body type and my athleticisism. The suit is tight enough and strong enough to act like a sports bra. I really like the hydro bra. The suit is also elastic enough to have flexibility in swimming.
- Was this a gift?: