Speedo TriathELITE™ wetsuits are built for training and competing, and are designed to offer the perfect balance between performance, functionality, and comfort.
- The Tri-ELITE is optimized for speed with a combination of the latest innovations in materials cut and constructed provide the ultimate performance.
- Featuring Yamamoto 39 Cell Rubber, a super buoyant, soft and flexible material for freedom of movement.
- Fully coated in Yamamto Super Composite Skin (SCS Coating), which dramatically reduces water friction.
- Yamamoto Aerodome panels provide maximum buoyancy in key areas to further reduce friction (friction co-efficient = 0.032 vs 4.0 normal neoprene).
- Seamless bonded surfaces enhance the hydrodynamic flow.
- Flexible underarm panels for optimal range of motion across shoulders and back.
- VORTEXTM stroke panel (patent pending) technology which increases the efficiency of every swim stroke. The panels activate and expand in the pull phase of the stroke, increasing the drag coefficient, thus allowing more energy to be directed to the water.
- Articulated design features ergonomic super stretch panels for flexibility and range of movement.