- PowerFLEX Eco fabric - good for the environment, even better for swimmers.
- Made from 100% pre and post-consumer waste nylon yard.
- Retains its shape up to 10X longer than traditional swimwear fabrics.
- Offers 4X more compression than standard fabrics and is twice as strong.
- Energy Back features slightly thinner straps, a more open back and sits higher and closer to the shoulder blades.
- Provides excellent freedom of motion.
- Perfect for competitive swimming and training.
- Fabric: 78% ECONYL® (Recycled Nylon)/ 22% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ fiber.
Inspired by our Flyback, this version features slightly thinner straps, a more open back and sits slightly higher and closer to the shoulder blades.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Big & Thin
About Me First Time Parent
Comments about Speedo Revolve Splice Energy Back (Youth) - PowerFlex Eco:
My daughter goes through many suits each season and so we are always on the lookout for a durable suit that can accommodate her longer narrow torso. This one fit before it was wet but after 2 practices is big enough that she constantly needs to readjust. For reference, she is 10 but wears a 22 due to her narrow chest. What was at first really comfortable and stretchy is now baggy and ready to retire in less than a week. Disappointed:(