Performance Swim Accessory
- This innovative rubber fin offers a whole new angle on training.
- Engineered with a unique 10º blade angle to provide maximum stability and engagement throughout the kick cycle.
- Allows you to dramatically increase your kick cadence without sacrificing technique.
- Angled blade maximizes down kick segment, maximizing propulsion.
- Extended foot pocket allows for ultimate comfort.
- Midfoot flex points help eliminate cramping.
- Sculpted side rails engage hip rotation and downkick drive.
Men: S = 5-6, M = 7-8, L = 9-10, XL = 11-12, XXL = 13-14
Women: XXS = 3-4, XS = 5-6, S = 7-8, M = 9-10, L = 11-12, XL = 13-14, XXL = 14-15
Youth: XXX2 = 1-1.5, XXS = 2-3, XS = 4-5, S= 6-7
THE FIN EVERY SWIMMER HAS BEEN ASKING FOR
Designed with an innovative 10° blade angle, the all-new Switchblade won’t break the surface of the water. Promoting better stroke techniques, it’s engineered to help swimmers increase their kick cadence with ease and fluidity. Feel faster and more comfortable with every kick.
KICK UP YOUR PERFORMANCE
Switchblade's 10° blade angle, flex zones + notched delta shape provide maximum stability, propulsion and engagement throughout your entire kick cycle.
Focused on mid-foot flex points, the foot pocket flex zones provide increased comfort and durability.
The delta-shaped blade with a notched tip is proven to maximize drive, propulsion and stability. Sculpted side rails add strength and stability.
10° Fin Angle
Precisely engineered to prevent breaking the water surface, maximizing down kick engagement.