Double Barrel Kickboard
30% Off Tri Wear & Wetsuits
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*Offer valid through 3/4/18 11:59pm PST at SpeedoUSA.com or by calling 1-888-477-3336. Customers will receive 30% off your order on Tri Wear & Wetsuits except as noted below, by adding TRI30OFF at checkout. Offer not valid on previous purchases or online gift certificates. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. While supplies last. No cash value. Void where prohibited by law.
Most items will be shipped from our warehouse within 1-2 full business days, except where otherwise noted. Shipping restrictions may apply.
We take pride in our reputation for quality and value. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with a purchase we'll assist you with a prompt refund. Returns will be accepted up to 90 days from purchase date. The item must be returned in original, unused condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit. No returns can be made on FINAL SALE or Grab Bag items. Items purchased at a retail store may not be returned to our online store.
- This training kickboard creates 6.5 times the resistance of a standard kickboard to help you get faster and stronger with every swim.
- Buoyant, ergonomic design creates an intense workout without weighing you down or compromising alignment; notched tail is engineered to accommodate a center-mounted snorkel.
- Resistance kickboard makes drills more challenging
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip
- Made of lightweight EVA foam
- Use with fins to maximize your workout
- Dimensions: 14 x 19 x 3 inches | Weight: 1 lbs.
Dual Resistance Tunnels
Resistance tunnels capture and pressurize water through a tapered channel. The valve effect creates 6.5 times the resistance for the swimmer to improve their kicking power.
Angled Hand Grips
Two placement options for correct arm positioning. Ergonomic angled handles provide a streamlined and comfortable grip position.
Injection Molded EVA Foam
Naturally buoyant kickboard provides a drag intense workout, without weighing the swimmer down or compromising alignment.