Female Comp C-16 Wetsuit
Women's Triathlon Suit
FREE SHIPPING: Simply add products to your shopping cart that total $100 or more and free standard shipping will automatically be applied.
FREE RETURNS: Your single original order must exceed $100 of merchandise and use our prepaid return label. The $6 return label fee will be waived when your return order is received and processed. Excludes Final Sale items.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offer valid for a limited time only at SpeedoUSA.com or by calling 1-888-477-3336. Offer subject to change without prior notification. Free Shipping applies only for standard shipping to one address in the U.S., and is not available for shipments to APO/FPO addresses. Online gift certificates, handling charges and taxes do not qualify toward the minimum $100 purchase. Final Sale items excluded from Free Returns offer and are not valid for return. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. No Cash Value. Void where prohibited by law.
- The Tri Comp C-16 wetsuit is ideal for triathlon and open-water races, helps boost your buoyancy and reduce drag for your next event.
- Yamamoto Y39 Cell rubber - The most buoyant foam existing provides maximum lift and minimum drag.
- Yamamoto SCS (Super Composite Skin) - Advanced surface coating reduces water friction, improves speed and prevents suit sticking to your skin.
- Features a BPR Panel: Body Positioning Regulator thicker panels strategically placed for improved buoyancy and perfect adjustment of your swim position.
- MaxiMotion - Extended flexible neoprene panels for enhanced range of movement during the stroke phase.
- Super Sealed Ring - Inner neoprene ring with SCS coating to block water entry.
- Core Stabilizer - Core stability system reinforces your core for improved body positioning and better control in the water.
Comp C-16 Wetsuit
Advanced Triathlon Racing Suit
Created exclusively with Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene, the C-16 features varying degrees of neoprene thickness for peak performance. The most buoyant foam existing, Y39 provides the highest lift to the body, thus minimizing drag created by the immersed body.
Water friction is also reduced with the Yamamoto Super Composite Skin, an advanced surface coating.
Get what you need. The C-16 wetsuit features our Core Stabilizer, designed for better control in the water and swim position, along with strategically placed thicker panels for body positioning regulation and more.
Extended flexible neoprene panels for enhanced range of movement during the stroke phase.
Super Sealed Ring
Improved water tightness of the cuff. Provides a more streamlined wrist and arm profile.
Body Positioning Regulator
Thicker panels strategically placed for more buoyancy and perfect adjustment of your swim position.