LZR Racer X Jammer
Elite Male Racing Suit
- FINA Approved.
- Dual fabric construction, which offers higher levels of compression, combined with increased freedom of movement.
- LZR Racer Pulselite light, powerful & durable fabric.
- LZR Racer Comprex one way stretch for higher compression.
- Maximized support seam construction improves the linkage of the muscular kinetic chain.
- Fully bonded seams.
- Fabric: 65% Nylon/35% LYCRA® Spandex.
The Journey of Development
The Speedo Aqualab team carried out extensive 3D scanning of elite athletes all over the world, running computer simulations of athletes' shape, conducting research and calculations on drag and resistance, and thoroughly testing theories, findings and technologies.
Reducing drag but increasing the muscles efficiency.
LZR Racer CompreX uses one way stretch technology, stretching vertically, allowing swimmers freedom of movement during their stroke. It is resistant to horizontal stretch providing high compression and reducing drag but increasing the muscles efficiency.
Maximized Support Seam Construction
Improving the linkage of the muscular kinetic chain.
The support seams enhance the link between muscles of the upper and lower body. They connect major muscles of the thigh, back and shoulders.
The support seam intersects at the hip bone, allowing rotation, then runs across the lower back with an identifiable ‘X’ shape. The construction of the seams provides feedback to the swimmer, helping to maintain a better position in the water and a high-leg kick.