- Hybrid forearm paddle, technique paddle, and strength paddle.
- Extended forearm section prevents wrist flexion, promoting a high elbow catch and ideal hand entry into the water.
- Ecto Flex valves create added resistance on the lateral sides of each paddle, pressurizing water with each pull.
- Tubercles on the lateral side increase surface area along the paddle's edge, pushing more water and creating a smooth pulling trajectory.
- Thumb garage promotes proper hand position and allows the swimmer to use the paddle without straps.
- Multiple holes allow water pass-through and provide various strapping options.
THE CLUTCH PADDLE
EMBRACE THE RESISTANCE
Optimal Hybrid Training
When you're training for a breakout moment, reach for The Clutch Paddle. Its revolutionary design promotes a stronger and more refined stroke, and also provides optimum water resistance for all vertical water fitness exercises.
Gain the Upper Hand
Unlike any other paddle, the versatile construction of The Clutch Paddle allows you to use it with or without the straps on, thanks to the innovative thumb garage that promotes proper hand position.
A Natural Selection
Continuing to evolve the biomimicry technology of our award-winning Nemesis Fin, The Clutch Paddle is the most cutting-edge paddle on the market. From laps to lateral exercises, The Clutch Paddle offers more hands, down.